Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #35: Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor


Waiting on Wednesday is about sharing a book every week you cannot wait to be published. 

This week, I'm waiting on



Strange the Dramer
Strange the Dreamer #1
by Laini Taylor


28145767

Description from Goodreads

Strange the Dreamer is the story of: 

the aftermath of a war between gods and men
a mysterious city stripped of its name
a mythic hero with blood on his hands
a young librarian with a singular dream
a girl every bit as perilous as she is imperiled
alchemy and blood candy, nightmares and godspawn, moths and monsters, friendship and treachery, love and carnage.

Welcome to Weep.





Genre: Young adult, Fantasy

Pages: 528

Expected Publication: September 27, 2016

Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers


I wish I could read this book already now, the blurb sounds fantastic! I really hope this is a bit darker story by Laini, I think she really could pull it off and the perfect ingredients are there already. How can I bookworm resist a book about a librarian who is the main character, and when there is a loaded promise of awesomeness and drama?



4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm dying to read this. And I hope we'll both love it. Thanks for sharing, and happy Wednesday. :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, this book is also on my TBR. Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love laini taylor and this one looks amazing! i don't even think i can wait this long...
    here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE BLURB. THE COVER. YES PLEASE. OMG! awesome pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!