Lanaia from The Temporary Escape nominated me for Liebster award! So incredibly nice of her, thank you so much! It really warmed my heart, and not only because she remembered me, but also because this is a great thing to do among the bloggers who don't have massive amounts of followers.
Liebster Award is a way to help blogs you like with less than 200 followers. It's a way to give them some deserved attention so our followers can discover them as well.
These are the rules:
- Link back the blogger that tagged you;
- Nominate 10 others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you;
- Ask 10 questions for the bloggers you nominate;
- Let your nominees know of their award.
Questions I was asked to answer:
1. Why did you start your blog and how do you like blogging so far?
One of my friends has a book blog of her own, and she seemed to be enjoying blogging quite a bit, so I though I might give it a try as well. And I really like it! I love writing about the things I love (and occasionally don't), as well as doing all the weekly memes. The last few weeks have been a bit quiet as I haven't read too much, but there will be a change to that!
2. What's your current job? Do you like it? If you're a student, what do you want to be?
I'm a 3rd year psychology student at the moment. I'd really love to go study brain imaging after I've completed my undergraduate degree, and after that become a specialist working in hospitals.
3. If you could meet your favourite author, who would it be and what would you say to them?
George R.R. Martin without doubt! I've listened and watched various interviews of him, and he always seem to have great stories to share. I'd love to ask him a few questions about A Song of Ice and Fire!
4. What are your 3 favourite books?
I knew this question would come up (haha)! Argh, it's so difficult to say three absolute favourites as they tend to change according to my moods. But I think at the moment they would be (in no specific order) A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold by George R.R. Martin, Angelfall by Susan Ee, and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
5. What are your 3 favorite songs?
Ballad of a Politician by Regina Spektor, Locomotive by Alex Winston, and I've got your number, son by She & Him.
6. If you could live in any fantasy world (from books), which would you chose?
Once again, so many options.. I'd definitely want to experience a high fantasy world with elves and magic, but then again something related to space would be really cool as well with high technology.
7. What do you like to do in your spare time, besides reading and blogging?
Raiding bookstores, charity shops and coffee houses. I also tend to watch too much TV.
8. Where would you like to travel and what would you do there?
New York and San Francisco are on the top of my list at the moment. I've always wanted to visit the States and those two cities sound so incredible and vibrant!
9. What is your favourite fantasy creature?
10. Any kind of books you don't like to read?
Excessively religious aren't exactly my favourites.
1. How are you today?
2. What are you currently reading?
3. What is the book you are dying to read, but haven't got a chance yet to read it?
4. Name your 3 favourite movies and books.
5. Who are your favourite hero and heroine?
6. If you could meet one author and spend a whole day with him/her, who would that be?
7. What is the best part of having a book blog?
8. What made you create your blog?
9. Give 5 words that describe you the best.
10. Do you have any dreams?
Here are ten bloggers who I have nominated:
This was so much fun! Thank you again, Lanaia, for nominating me! And for those who I have tagged, I hope you didn't mind as I found this really cool.