Top Ten Tuesday this week is about the books I would love to see as a movie/TV adaptation
1. Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis. How cool and visually impressive science fiction movie trilogy could be made of these books. I would definitely go to see them in the movies!
2. Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver. I think they tried to make a TV show out Delirium but I guess it flopped, or something (does anyone know more about this?). I would prefer if they made movies out of the books rather than a TV adaptations.
3. Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. YES! One of the many reasons why Lux movies would be great is that we could see actual physical Daemon Black, but also the cool light alien forms Luxens can adapt.
4. Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. Yes, I know they have made a movie out of Eragon, which by the way was awful! They completely raped the book, and I hope someone brave will try to make a remake out of it. Pretty please, with modern technology and with a budget big enough, the movie could be grrreat.
5. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. Yes, yes, yes.
6. Gentleman Bastards series by Scott Lynch. How awesome TV series would these book make? I think they could make every episode 1,5h long just like BBC Sherlock's episodes are. Gentleman Bastards books are pretty eventful and epic, so they could be made into movies, but something tells me that TV adaptation would be pretty great as well.
7. If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern. I'm not usually a big fan of rom-coms but I think this one could change my mind. Granted that it is well casted and done!
8. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler. How cute movie adaptation could be made of The Future of Us? I really want to see it!
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor. Just thinking about a movie adaptation of Daughter of Smoke and Bone gives me goose pumps! Think about how amazing the angels and chimaeras would look like. Think about Karou with her blue hair and Akiva with his burning eyes. Yes, please!
10. Angelfall by Susan Ee. Once again, a very visual survival/action/romance movie. I can already see the angels and the devastation of the city with own my mind's eye. I want this and all of the above happen so badly. Please, moviemakers, adapt these books into movies!
Do you agree with me on these?