Sunday 3 March 2019

Sunday Post #31 - weekly summary




"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead." 
 What I read this week 

❄ The Smoke Thieves by Sally Green

❄ Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 
❄ The Sun and her Flowers by Rupi Kaur 
❄ Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier


✿ What else I've been up to this week ✿


1. Rekindling the blog. I have been on a very long, unplanned hiatus from blogging. You know, because of life. Life happens. Things get crazy and the posts on your blog get fewer and fewer, and then you realize you haven't written anything for the better part of a year. THIS NEEDS TO BE CHANGED.

2. Transfer at work. I'm hoping that I'll get a transfer to bigger city from where I currently live in. I live in my hometown which is nice and sleepy town, but I feel like I need more action! I crave for change and now is a good time to change things a little in my life. Hopefully I'll get the transfer!

3. Writing. Besides a very good week in terms of reading (fours books!), I have written a bit as well. I'm working on a mess of fantasy novel, which is fun to write, but I'm starting to think it's is a bit generic. And now I'm thinking whether I should shelf it for now and tackle some other project. Hmm.


✿ Have a lovely Sunday! ✿

15 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back at blogging. I totally understand about life getting in the way.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!
    I try to take breaks every once in a while from blogging and really try not to be so hard on myself if I don't get a post up. I try to have at least 3 a week if possible. Just can't do the fill weeks anymore. :)

    I have always wanted to write a story but my head can never focus on one thing at a time! :)

    Have a great week, Sofia! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my problem too is that I get a bit too hard on myself on blogging, I should loosen up a bit on that ;) Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I haven't taken any breaks from blogging...except the week or two when my computer was on the fritz.

    But I'm retired, so blogging is kind of the thing for me. LOL

    Enjoy your reading and writing. Eleanor and Park has been on my Kindle for a long time! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I wish I was retired too! I'd love to blog about books everyday :)

      Delete
  4. Let's hope your wish is granted! The Smoke Thieves has been on my shelf for years now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping that too! Thank you for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Good luck with the writing, whichever way you go! And with the transfer as well! 4 books is pretty awesome. :)

    I really need to get Eleanor & Park, I've only read Fangirl and I've been wanting to read more of her books.

    Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eleanor and Park was such a good read, I read it in one day :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. Welcome back to blogging. Good luck with the book and the work transfer. Have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  7. Good luck with your new plans! Happy reading! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Picking back up again can be hard. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!