Sunday 10 March 2019

Sunday Post (#32): Weekly recap


Sunday Post

"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead." 
 What I read this week 


❄ The Accident Season by Moïra Fowley-Doley 
❄ King of Scars (Nikolai Duology #1) by Leigh Bardugo 
❄ His Majestys's Dragon (Temeraire #1) by Naomi Novik
❄ The Art of Taxidermy by Sharon Kernot 
❄ Beau & Bett by Kathryn Berla


✿ Reviews ✿

❄ Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell 
❄ An Ember in the Ashes (An Amber in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir


✿ Memes ✿


❄ Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd like to switch places with
Can't Wait Wednesday: The Best Boys by Mary Weber
❄ Stacking the Shelves 


✿ Around the blogosphere and elsewhere ✿


❄ Spring Reading Bingo at Pretty Deadly Reviews 
❄ Leaving Neverland - a new documentary about Michael Jackson


✿ What else I've been up to this week ✿


1. This week has been pretty uneventful - just working and making a proper dent in TBR-list. Business as usual!


✿ Have a lovely Sunday! ✿


14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Eleanor & Park was so good. I loved Fangirl so I'll probably love E & P as well. I need to read more of her stuff.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Eleanor & Park best of all of Rowell's books, so I'm happy you liked it, too.

    I've created a linky on my blog for the Sunday Salon and I've kept the Facebook group. I hope you will join in and spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your review of Eleanor and Park...and I'm sold! That book has been hiding out on my Kindle for five years. Now I'm going to move it forward.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad that I was able to share the love, it's officially one of my favorite contemporary YA novels now :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I need to make a dent in my TBR pile! Hope you have a great week!!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The eternal problem of book dragons ;) Thanks for stopping by, I will visit your blog too :)

      Delete
  5. I've enjoyed Rainbow Rowell but haven't got to Eleanor & Park. Hope it was a win for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Eleanor & Park was surprisingly good!

      Delete
  6. I am yet to read Eleanor & Park and I just realized it has been on my TBR for years. Time for me to make a dent on my TBR too, I guess. I hope you have a great week ahead.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading an Ember in the Ashes. I peaked at your review: sorry you didn't enjoy it. :(

    Can't all be winners I guess.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo I look forward to see how you liked Temeraire! I love Naomi Novik and I listened to these on audio. I am stuck on the 6th one and moved on to other things bu I'm sure I'll finishe the series at some point. Happy reading! Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved Eleanor and Park as well as the first Temeraire. Good books! Happy reading ❤️

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!