Sunday 14 June 2015

Sunday Post (#27): Weekly Recap



"The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead." 
 What I read this week 

The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas

❄ Evertrue (Everneath #3) by Brodi Ashton 
❄ Talon (Talon #1) by Julie Kagawa 

✿ Reviews ✿

❄ Archivist Wasp by Nicole Cornher-Stace 
❄ The Stars Never Rise (Untitled Series #1) by Rachel Vincent 

✿ Memes ✿


❄ Top Ten Tuesday: Most Anticipated books for the rest of 2015
❄ Waiting on Wednesday: Our Lady of the Ice by Cassandra Rose Clarke
❄ Stacking the Shelves 


✿ Around the blogosphere and elsewhere ✿


❄ Where are all the average YA protagonists? 

❄ Burn, Rewrite, or Reread

✿ What else I've been up to this week ✿


1. Outdoors Cinema. There have been free viewings of classics, musicals, animations, adventure, and sci-fi films for the whole weekend in Edinburgh, so I've been there for everyday to watch a couple of movies. So nice, especially when the sun decided to come out and join us to watch the films.

2. Graduation dress. I'm going to have my graduation ceremony in a couple of weeks, so I thought it would be about time to finally buy a dress for the occasion. Even though I've been pretty aware for a long time now that my undergrad career is about to end, but buying the dress finally made it really sink in. Where did the four years go??


✿ Have a lovely Sunday! ✿



2 comments:

  1. I have been really interested in the elemental series . Great week for you chica!

    I hope you have a great week! Happy reading :)

    Here's my weekly wrap up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty interesting read! It reminded me vaguely of Harry Potter, but still was so very different :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!