Tuesday 3 June 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (#16): Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer


Top Ten Tuesday this week is about 

 Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer 

1. To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
2. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins.
3. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder.
4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
5. Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones.
6. How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan.
7. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales.
8. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
9. Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter
10. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay




I made this list while thinking of white sand beach, upbeat happy indie rock music, and maybe having a cool drink, and somehow all the books that came to my mind were contemporary books (except for The Howl's Moving Castle). So, I suppose that is the magic word today! A contemporary, romance book definitely is a good choice when heading to the beach - something light and easy to read. 

5 comments:

  1. Great list. I don't have any contemporary books on my list, but I enjoy one every once in a while.
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my favorites! It's so sweet. I have to read Lola and the Boy Next Door still though. We Were Liars sounds so amazing as well! I'm hoping to buy a copy soon and read it.

    Awesome blog, I'm a new follower!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Anna and the French Kiss is fun. This Song Will Save Your Life was good and I loved Heist Society. Happy reading! Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a nicely stocked beach bag. enjoy your summer reading. kelley—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna would be perfect for that. I recently read it and loved it. This Song Will Save Your Life is awesome too. Great bag of beach reads.

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!