Top Ten Tuesday this week is about
❄ Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer ❄
2. Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss #1) by Stephanie Perkins.
3. The Museum of Intangible Things by Wendy Wunder.
4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
5. Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle #1) by Diana Wynne Jones.
6. How They Met and Other Stories by David Levithan.
7. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales.
8. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen.
9. Heist Society (Heist Society #1) by Ally Carter
10. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
I made this list while thinking of white sand beach, upbeat happy indie rock music, and maybe having a cool drink, and somehow all the books that came to my mind were contemporary books (except for The Howl's Moving Castle). So, I suppose that is the magic word today! A contemporary, romance book definitely is a good choice when heading to the beach - something light and easy to read.