Dewey's Readthonis here! Yes finally! I've been squirming the whole morning, eager to start reading. And now there's not that long time to wait anymore. Here's the first Kick Off Meme:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Scotland, UK - whoop whoop!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Looking for Alaska by John Green. I'm not sure if it's a tad bit too long, but I tried to choose books that weren't more than 300 pages long.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Well, I think I need to say that in participating in the challenges and reading of course (and eating all my delicious snacks!).
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I'm 21 years old psychology student living in the UK. When I'm not reading, I'll be most likely watching either really visually striking or violent movies and TV series like Hannibal, the Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, or just wandering around in the city and drinking coffee. I'm pretty optimistic in general, but there's a hint of sarcastic quality to my personality. People often think that I'm either really shy or arrogant (because I'm quiet around strangers), but usually I just don't know how to contribute to the conversation or I'm too busy thinking about the next book I'm going to read.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I have picked up shorter books and I think I will rely more on the power of caffeine this time! Last time everything went pretty smoothly, so I'll just try to things similarly.