Top Ten Tuesday this week is about
❄ Fictional Characters I wish I knew in real life ❄
1. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter). I don't think I can even begin with why I'd love to know her. She is smart, kind, brave, and really likeable - she is just so awesome friend.
2. Carswell Thorne (Lunar Chronicles). He is so much fun, and I love funny guys. We would have so much fun together.
3. Peeta Mellark (The Hunger Games). The sweetest guy of all the fictional worlds. He is the type you can count on whether it was a rainy or sunny day.
4. Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish (A Song of Ice and Fire). He's not the most trustworthy guy, but I think that once you get to his good side and stay there, he would be a great friend/ally and his witty humour is a great plus.
5. Katy Swartz (Lux). We two have so much common that it almost hurts (except for the alien boyfriend part). I think we could get along pretty well!
6. Roar (Under the Never Sky). One of the most likeable minor characters I've ever read about! He is so attentive, charming, and funny that I'd love to know him personally.
7. Tucker Avery (Unearthly). I think you all know why I listed him here - so swoony!
8. Celaena Sardothien (Throne of Glass). She is such a badass character! AND yet likes all the girly stuff! Celeana is one of my favourite fictional heroines ever so I'd love to have her as my friend.
9. Cassiopeia Sullivan (The 5th Wave). I like both pre- and post-alien invasion Cassie which really rarely happens to me. Even though she might not be the easiest person to be around with from time to time, I really respect and like her for her determination and trying to be true to herself.
10. Locke Lamora (Gentleman Bastard). !!!! One of my favourite fictional characters ever so of course I had to include him.
This list was so much fun to make! I'm 101% sure that I forgot to include someone really important, but what can you do when you have the attention span of a goldfish. I just have to hope that I won't be completely frustrated once I remember that forgot to add someone!