Top Ten Tuesday this week is about
❄ Bookish Things (that aren't books) ❄
1. A bigger bookshelf. At the moment, my books are either stowed on this really tiny shelf of mine or they are lying on a night table, the fire place, you name it. I reeeeally need a bigger bookshelf that can handle all the books as well as the future ones.
2. FTIOS shirt. I've been seeing some really great designs going around, but no money, no honey. I don't want to settle on a simple The Fault in Our Stars logo T-shirt, but I want that there's something special in the design. It would be so cool to wear the shirt while watching the movie (and ugly cry).
you can buy this shirt here
3. A canvas bag. And not just any bag, I want it to have a cool print/desing, or some witty remark about how important reading is to the carrier. I could stuff all my library books there that are due, or just use it as a shopping bag.
you can buy this here (but it's sold out for the moment)
4. A reading nook. Most of the time I read on my bed, positioned really awkwardly half-sitting, half-lying because I get uncomfortable quickly if I'm in one position for long.
5. A bookmark. I don't own any bookmarks. Zero. When I have a pause from reading, I just memorise the page/chapter number where I was left off. Most of the time this works, but then sometimes I forget the page number and have to skim the book for 5 minutes before finding the right place.
6. Game of Thrones DVD box set. Yes please (and all the seasons, including the 4th one)!
7. A book clutch. I think this was a huge trend at some point, but I wasn't really into it back then. Now I'd loove to have a book clutch! I know that I can do one myself, but I'm not exactly a craftsman, so the project would probably turn out to be a disaster.
8. A poster(s). At least Blackwell's bookshop sells these amazing vintage-ish posters of classics like The Great Gatsby, Catch 22, To Kill a Mockingbird, etc. Oh, they are so pretty that I could plaster all my walls with those.
9. A laptop sleeve. I think I already have two sleeves for my Mac, but they aren't exactly the prettiest ones -they are pretty basic. One I got when I got my current computer, and the second one I got from my mom last summer. But how cool would it to get a sleeve that was made out a book cover?
10. A book journal. So basically a notebook in which you could add your brief reviews of the books that you have read. It would become a handy if you finished a book when you're not home and wanted to write down your thoughts straight away.
Any similar items on your list?