Wednesday 18 February 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #19




Waiting on Wednesday is about sharing a book every week you cannot wait to be published. This week, I'm waiting on
(A Court of Thorns and Roses #1)
by Sarah J. Maas




Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Fantasy, 

Pages: 432

Expected Publication: May 5, 2015

Publisher: Bloomsbury Children's


I need this book - so badly. Sarah J. Maas is the fabulous queen, and I can't wait to get a hold of her new series. Her Throne of Glass series is one of my favourite YA series, and if A Court of Thorns and Roses is anywhere near as good as her debut series, I will probably cry out of pure joy.

What do you think? Is this book going to be as exciting, heart breaking, and interesting as Throne of Glass? Or maybe even more so?

12 comments:

  1. Yes to this book! I so can't wait for it to be out, I love this author and so far everyone seems to be loving their ARCs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! May seems so far away when you hear all these great things about A Court of Thorns and Roses! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm just reading Heir of Fire so when I saw this I did a little happy dance!;) Her books seem to just get better and better in that series so this book must be pure magic! Even the title is beautiful and unique:')
    Love your blog and its title by the way:)
    You've got a new follower!:D
    Maya @ anotheronceuponatime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! I'm so glad that she decided to start a new series even though Glass of Throne isn't complete yet - I need my new dose of Sarah J. Maas, soon!! :D And thank you for the follow! :)

      Delete
  3. Is it May yet? I cannot wait to get my hands on this book. (wonder if begging would help over at NetGalley) *grins*

    My WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I also requested it from NetGalley, but I have a feeling that my request is going to be declined. :( I guess we mortals have to wait until May, it's so long away though!! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for this book! Great pick this week! Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many of us who are just dying to get their hands on her new series. I just can't wait, it's torture! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. Great choice! This one sounds like such a good read, though I've never read anything by Sarah J. Maas before. Thanks for sharing and have a great week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend anything by Sarah J. Maas (even though she had just written the Throne of Glass books..)! I'm sure you won't disappoint even if you weren't necessarily a fantasy genre fan. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. THIS BOOK. I need it ASAP.
    May is too far away :'(

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!