Wednesday 10 June 2015

Bookish Bingo: Summer 2015!

It's time to rumble!

If there's something that I really love, that is reading challenges. Becca, from Pretty Deadly, is hosting a really amazing sounding summer challenge for bloggers and readers alike: Bookish Bingo. I've been looking for something like this for quite some time now so I'm really happy that I finally found an original and fun challenge! The rules are pretty simple:

The Rules
  • Sign up before June 16th
  • Only books finished between the first day of June and the last day of August may count
  • Sign up by commenting with a link to where you will be keeping track (Goodreads, blog, Booklikes, wherever)
  • One book per square – Heir of Fire has Fire in the title and it features magic, but may only be used for one square
  • Rereads always count
  • You may include one DNF
  • Have fun!

If you're struggling to find books from one of the squares, there is a list of suggestions at Pretty Deadly, so you won't have any excuses to miss this event. ;)

I will be updating my progress here on my blog, either weekly or monthly, depending how well I've done and what books I've managed to read. Fun fun fun!

2 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! I might try this out this summer!

    ReplyDelete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!