Top Ten Tuesday this week is about
❄ Books I'd love to see as movies/TV shows ❄
(In no particular order)
1. Vicious by V.E. Schwab.
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore.
3. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
6. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski.
7. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
8. Challenger Deep by Neal Shusterman.
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor.
10. Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
All the books that I've chosen today are pretty much guaranteed to be filled with cinematic quality (with the exception of Fangirl) if they were made into movies/TV shows. And saying that "I love powerful visuals in movies/TV shows" just doesn't cut it, because well-done cinematography is my kryptonite - I'm just powerless in front of it! Of course smart dialogue and intriguing characters is a must as well, but visuals are a really priority for me nowadays. That being said, I think all of these novels would make great movies if the budget and a fitting director were in place.