Top Ten Tuesday this week is about
❄ Series with more than 3 books ❄
(In no particular order)
1. Gentleman Bastard series by Scott Lynch. It's like Ocean Eleven combined with Game of Thrones, just so epic and awesome (three books published - ongoing).
2. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. How could I NOT include Harry Potter? It's basically a Bible for bookworms (seven books published - complete).
3. Seven Realms series by Cinda Chima Williams. Fun, exciting, romantic (four books published - complete)!
4. Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. One of my favourite fantasy series at the moment (three books published - ongoing).
5. Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I didn't use to like retellings, but Meyer definitely changed that (three books published - ongoing).
6. Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have to admit that I've read only the first three books, but they were so thrilling, sexy, and fun to read that I had to include Lux (five books published - complete).
7. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin. Who doesn't love A Song of Ice and Fire (five books published - ongoing)
8. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I binge read this series in a matter of weeks, it just absorbed you in with all it got (four books published - complete). There also is a companion series called The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten which focuses on the main character's little brother.
9. Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. Well-build storyline and world-building are two of my favourite things, along with kickass characters - and you can find them all in Mistborn (four books published - ongoing).
10. Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I haven't finished this series yet, but it's so promising and I'm going to binge read the series in the summer (six books published - complete). Bloodlines is a companion series to Vampire Academy.