Saturday 17 August 2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Goals



Bout of Books is starting on Monday, so I though maybe it would about time to share some goals! Recently, I have been a really lazy reader so I'm hoping that maybe the readathon gives me the kick to really start reading again. I'm not sure how many of these books I'll end up reading, but I'll do my best!

Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) by Beth Revis

We'll see if I'm going add any other books, it depends how absorbed I'll get and how much my social calendar will allow me to stay homebound. 



5 comments:

  1. Hope it's an absorbing reading week - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked really good books :) I also want to read more during Bout of Books, I haven't been reading much for past weeks :/
    Good luck!

    My Goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! :) Yeah, I'd like to read more than 3 books, but I'll add some more if it seems that I can read more!

      Delete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!