Thursday 22 August 2013

Bout of Books: I Spy Challenge


You can find the original challenge from here

So some of the things you need to follow while carrying out the challenge:

1. Use one book only once
2. You can use max. two books from a particular series
3. Only use books which you own

You need to find some particular things on the cover of books.

Snowflakes


Thanks for the Memories
by Cecelia Ahern


Flames


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
by J.K. Rowling

A city skyline


Divergent 
by Veronica Roth

The moon


New Moon
by Stephenie Meyers

A sward


One Hundred Years of Solitude
by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

A wedding dress

High heels


Cinder
by Marissa Meyer

Fog


Everneath
by Brodi Ashton

A christmas tree
Sunglasses

Lightening


 The Lightning Thief 
by Rick Riordan

A tattoo


Dark Lover
by J.R. Ward

Combat boots


Graceling 
by Kristin Cashore


Hand-cuffs


Fifty Shades Freed
by E.L. James

A road


American Gods
by Neil Gaiman

This challenge ended up being more difficult than I expected! I didn't find all the items on the list, but I like to think I did pretty good - at least I found most of them!



2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! And I learnt a new word haha. I've never heard of a sward until this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither! :D I guess you always learn something new. :)

      Delete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!