Tuesday 20 August 2013

Top Ten Tuesday (#5): Top Ten Things That Make Your Life As A Reader/Book Blogger Easier


So this week the topic is what makes the blogging and/or reading experience easier for you. So, here are some things that make both of them more comfortable for me!

1. Internet. Blogging wouldn't exactly flourish if it wasn't for the internet so this one was pretty straight forward!

2. Kindle. Even though I love paperbacks, it so convenient when you can carry multiple books without with only the weight of few hundreds of grams. 

3. Goodreads. This is the place I always seek information first when it comes to books. To me, Goodreads is like the Mecca of information.

4. Weekly Memes. The best way to make your blogging voice heard as well as find new, interesting blogs to follow.

5. NetGalley. I'm a student, so my budget for new books isn't exactly big. Therefore, NetGalley is the perfect place to get books for free, but also get yet-to-be-published books for free! What could be better?

6. Coffee. I love the combination of book and coffee, and I can't think any situation where I wouldn't prefer them together.

7. Charity Shops. Like already said, my budget isn't enormous. That's why I like to raid some charity shops as they sometimes hide some real treasures and might cost only 50p!

8. Vloggers. I have become so addicted to youtube book blog posts! Even though I love reading traditional text posts, sometimes it's nice to have some change to the traditional blogging.

9. Bloglovin. It's nice to have all the blogs in one place, so you don't need to have million different bookmarks.

10. Bus trips. I live in a moderately big city, so if I want to visit some places I need to take the bus. When I'm in a schedule, bus trips often offer the perfect moment to read.

Any common ones with you guys? 




2 comments:

  1. We have some in common, but I totally forgot about memes and I love those! I'm jealous you have charity shops with used books, I want them in my country too :/ Oh and I can never read on bus, it makes me sick! Bus trips are therefore a complete waste of time for me :)
    Great list!

    My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that sucks if you don't have any charity shops. :( I always tend to find something when I go to them, but sometimes it's not a good thing as once I ended up buying 11 books. :D

      Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!