Wednesday 14 August 2013

Waiting on Wedesday (#5)




Waiting on Wednesday is about sharing a book every week you cannot wait to be published. This week, I'm waiting on

(The Blackcoat Rebellion, #1)
by Aimee Carter


Genre: Young Adult, Science-Fiction, Fantasy, Romance
Pages: 304 (eBook)

Expected Publication: November 26, 2013
Publisher: Harlequin Teen

Description from Goodreads:

For Kitty Doe, it seems like an easy choice. She can either spend her life as a III in misery, looked down upon by the higher ranks and forced to leave the people she loves, or she can become a VII and join the most powerful family in the country.

If she says yes, Kitty will be Masked—surgically transformed into Lila Hart, the Prime Minister's niece, who died under mysterious circumstances. As a member of the Hart family, she will be famous. She will be adored. And for the first time, she will matter.

There's only one catch. She must also stop the rebellion that Lila secretly fostered, the same one that got her killed …and one Kitty believes in. Faced with threats, conspiracies and a life that's not her own, she must decide which path to choose—and learn how to become more than a pawn in a twisted game she's only beginning to understand.

Previously titled Masked.

--

So excited about Pawn! Have you heard about this one, or even had the chance to read it? Do you like the sound of the description?






12 comments:

  1. I've heard about it before, and the blurb sounds interesting! I hope you get it soon :)

    Here’s my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to have this one asap. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I haven't read anything by Aimee Carter, but this one intrigues me so much. Plus, I adore this cover.
    Lovely pick! :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems pretty interesting, doesn't it? :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I've definitely been seeing this book around a lot! It's sounds crazy and very intriguing. Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    Bookmunchies' WoW (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully the book can also meet all the expectations. Thanks for commenting! :)

      Delete
  4. I think I saw think one a couple of weeks ago. It sounds like it should be really good! I didn't know it used to be titled masked, which seems an obvious choice, so I wonder why the change? Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about the title too! Maybe the wanted to save it for the future books? Or maybe Pawn has some importance to the book as well? I don't know, we'll have to read to find out. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Was just looking at this one on GoodReads! Can't wait!

    Our WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. November can't come soon enough. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  6. I'm super excited to read this one! It sounds so fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, happy to share the word about it. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

You can't see me, but I'm totally doing my happy dance as I read your comment!